Saturday, January 30, 2010

The Irony and The Anger

I have found a healing medicine for my pain: chiropractic care by an affordable and knowledgeable provider who is also a healer. Unfortunately I am too sick to manage my appointments and had to stop going. What an irony that is. I am so angry!!! I feel great anger towards the medical profession for ignoring and/or denigrating my condition. Anger that a significant help is denied me because I'm too sick to access that help. Another irony is  that I look quite good for my age; am slim and wrinkle-free but inside I hurt. Oh, I hurt. Tears of anger ran down my face today as I explained to the chiropractor why I had to drop out and assured her that it had nothing to do with her. My prayer is that this disease will be addressed in my lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment